Tuesday 28 April 2015

REVIEW: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Lately, I have seen loads of blog posts reviewing Garnier's new Micellar Cleansing Water and the ones I've read have all been positive. So I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and see what all the fuss was about.


My first point will be that when it comes to cleansers, toners, moisturisers, anything with a lot of chemicals in, my skin can become very sensitive. That's one thing that drew me to try this product. It states on the bottle it is suitable for sensitive skin which is ideal for me.

I went into Boots the other day to look for it, only to find the 'normal' sized bottles had sold out! Fortunately, there were a few mini format bottles left (125ml for £1.99) so I picked one up. I guess this was ideal really just for a tester as I wasn't sure if it would work for me.


To use this product, I just apply a few drops to a cotton pad and rub it on my face where I want to cleanse. I have been using it at night to remove my make up and sometimes in the morning if I don't use my cleansing scrub.

From the first use, I knew this product was perfect for me! Usually when I apply cleansers or anything alike around my eyes, they sting quite a lot. But this one is like wiping water over my eyes. I now understand the name! It is so gentle and light. There is no perfume and is hypoallergenic so is great for my sensitive skin. The clear liquid is easy to apply onto a cotton pad as it has just a small hole in the top allowing only a drop or two through at a time meaning no horrible spillages.

It takes two applications on each eye to remove my mascara, whereas before I'd be scrubbing away. It literally lifts all my make up off so easily and so quickly. I really can understand the hype for this product now. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and looking great. I urge you to try it if you're wanting a new cleanser. It really is brilliant! Hopefully I can find a full sized one in the shops soon - they seem to be flying off the shelves.




Have you tried this product yet?
What is your favourite skincare  product?
 
Hazel xo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment