Friday 12 February 2016

Life After Uni

I realised lately that my blog has been abandoned for over 9 months now (poor thing!) and wanted to get back into it. This post will be a little insight into why I haven't posted for some time and my life now I've finished university. It will be jam-packed but this is a little bit about what I've been up to:

Since May, a lot has happened and my life has changed loads - I now feel more like a grown up! To sum my last 9 months up it has been a rollercoaster! In May and June I had a lot of essay deadlines and all the stuff that comes with finishing Uni. July was my busy month EVER - My Hawaiian themed 21st birthday(!!), Graduation, holiday to Turkey and I started my first full time job working in the Advertising department for Newsquest South West, one of the UK's largest regional news publishers.






















August and September consisted of me commuting an hour each way to get to and from Taunton (main office) and settling into the job. It was also the months that myself and my boyfriend started to look for a house to rent. We found a lovely new build and October was moving month - expensive, hectic and very tiring. November was a quiet month, just seeing friends, family and settling into the house. Oh, and it was also my Nephew's first birthday! December, obviously Christmas do's, lots of food, alcohol and laughter. The start of this year has just been steady, although I began a new position at the end of Jan which I'm loving! Still in advertising, just a different position.


And that leaves us with now. Now I have a lot to look forward to, with nights out planned, Florida in July, a lovely roof over my head with my boyfriend and a great job.

I wanted to get back into blogging as a hobby on the side, and if there are any Taunton/Somerset bloggers about, give me a shout! Will be great to get to know more of this lovely community.

 
Hazel xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment